Monday, July 12, 2010

Vikings

We've never seen a viking in real life, but if we could take a guess, we'd vote this guy is one. Dave couldn't get over it. He wanted to take his picture with Mr. Viking, but I wouldn't let him ask. This is the first person I've seen that made Dave look like a sissy. Mr. Viking's calf was the size of Dave's thigh. Can you see how tiny the cashier is compared to this guy?! Seriously. It was amazing. Thank you Lowe's for some Friday night entertainment.






























Dave's first day on the job he got to drive this CAT around and help install those solar panels. He loves it.
























Dave and I painted pottery last weekend and I picked it up on Friday. I love painting pottery, and I love my new mug!! I can't take credit for the idea though - a friend from high school made a mug with a similar pattern and I thought it was so cute I had to try it myself. Yipee!























I picked my first zucchini this week! It was delicious!! I love having a vegetable garden! It makes me excited for next year - I'm going to have to find a bigger spot for more plants!






















My spaghetti squash is coming along! I can't wait!






















jj

2 comments:

  1. All that guy needs is a hat with horns on it. That's insane.

    Also, jealous of the chance to move a CAT and of the vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And so it's been 6 months since you posted. Now that you're stuck in bed, you need to post daily updates about being stuck in bed.

    ReplyDelete