Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I hope you don't find this offensive,

because I think it's hilarious. I come from a family of rednecks, so I use the term lovingly and hope that justifies me passing along some funny pictures. :) My mom forwarded this in an email to me, so I'm not sure where the pictures come from, but I think they need to be shared.

The words in italics are from the email - anything else is my reaction.


Redneck Bass Boat
























Redneck Doghouse
























Redneck Doorbell
I would have to knock - this grosses me out.

























You might be a Redneck if you wear a shirt like this for your engagement picture...
How old is she...12?!

Reminds me of the "best friend pictures" we had taken at the mall in Jr. High (I think I was sitting and Laura was standing...) - I bet if that was a color picture the swirls in the background would be teal.
































You might be a Redneck if you need some fashion tips from someone...

I cringe just looking at this.
Maybe she doesn't own a mirror?






























You might be a Redneck if a little rain doesn't spoil the fishing...























Redneck Grill






















Redneck Gingerbread House
This is one of my favorites. So funny.

















Redneck Guest Bedrooms
hahaha






















Redneck Horseshoes
HAHAHAHAHA.

Uncle Rick, is that you?
I'm kidding. I don't think he's ever done that.
I'll ask him Sunday.
Seriously though, if he put a cowboy hat on, he would look like this guy.


























Redneck Pet Carrier
Don't worry, Adi, I'm not getting any ideas.























Redneck Powerball Winner
Of course you would build a car port so you can park your brand new limo next to your trailer.
Where else are you going to park it?!




















Redneck Powerball Winner on Vacation
Do they make limos like this or is it custom-made to fit the camper on the back?





















Redneck Wedding Cake






























And finally: You might be a Redneck if your wife is quoted in the local newspaper saying...
This is my favorite. So funny.




I just keep reading it and laughing.

And reading it.

And laughing.























jj

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious. I'm particularly enjoying the engagement picture and the quote. Now I need to get dressed up and go to Wal-mart.

    Glad you have a blog--adding this to my favorites!

    ReplyDelete